In synergy with our livestock export services we offer the following consultancy services:
- Feasibility studies, state of the art design, implementation, ongoing monitoring of safe high-performance feeding/staff training, nutritional programs, agronomy services, embryo transfer/Artificial Insemination for all breeds and the ongoing operation and support of livestock facilities to suit your budget and goals.
- Turnkey operations from feasibility study, livestock housing design through to full operation including staff and management training, our approach is to aim your operation towards self sufficiency with a clear timeline set out.
- Genetics-based breeding strategies (embryo transfer) and systems for beef cattle and goats (pure-bred and composites) on pasture and in feedlots. Structured breeding plans to achieve self sufficiency with assessment of the suitability of local breeds for crossbreeding programs.
- Technical papers available & ongoing support offered through our large network of suppliers & in house exports, that are well researched worldwide & based on hard science & not in-house science. Well researched and linked to practicality and profitability.
- High tech intensive housing systems based on local economies of scale and use of local materials.
- Local fodder production schemes, agronomy and nutritional services linked to creating high performance & safe rations. Seed exports of tropical seeds including Leucaena, Rhodes Grass, Alfalfa, Sorghum (Sweet Sorhum x Sudan Grass hybrid) , Guinea Grass, Secca Stylo, Bracharia Decumbrens/Humidicola, Oats, Siratro (Aztec Atro), Lablab bean etc.